Helmore Ayers

Lawyers | Christchurch, NZ
153 High St, Christchurch Central City, 8011
03-379 1930

relationship law

Whether you are thinking of entering a relationship or you are in the midst of a break up we can advise you of your rights under the Property (Relationships) Act and help you to identify and protect your assets.

This could involve:

  • Drafting a property agreement which contracts out of the Act; and/or
  • Settling a trust and transferring your assets to the trust; and/or
  • Drafting a separation agreement that identifies you and your partners separate propert; and /or
  • Drafting a new will

We are committed to understanding our clients affairs and offering the best up to date legal advice. 

Please feel free to contact Peter O'Dea, Solicitor of Helmore Ayers Lawyers for a no-obligation chat about how this relates to you on 03 366 5086 or use the contact form below.

Name *