In early 2014 New Zealand recorded its highest net monthly migration gain in over 10 years, according to Statistics New Zealand.
It is no surprise that migration to New Zealand continues to escalate. Migrants choose New Zealand because of its diverse culture, balanced lifestyle, safe and secure environment. It is family-friendly, clean and beautiful and of course there is the hospitality of Kiwis.
Although for some people the migration process is easy and fast, for others it can be complex and daunting. This is where we at Helmore Ayers can assist you to reach your goal to migrate to New Zealand.
We provide professional and reliable advice about New Zealand Immigration laws and policies. Our experience and commitment to quality services allow us to deliver clear and practical advice in all cases. Our lawyers will provide you with clear advice about the likelihood of your visa being granted and the costs involved. When you decide to further your visa application we will advise you about your application, the evidence you need to provide and the progress being-made. While your case is being prepared we will provide you with regular updates.
Helmore Ayers, Lawyers can assist you in a diverse range of visa applications:
- Residence Visa Applications:
- Skilled Migrant Category - Family, Entrepreneur, Investor, Working towards residence.
- Temporary Visa Applications:
- Work Visa – Essential Skills, Partnership, Post-Study Work Visa, Religious, Working Holiday, Silver-Fern, Long-term Business
- Study Visa – We will advise you about the study opportunities, the application requirements and will apply for the visa.
- Visitor Visa
- Special Arrangements:
- China Skilled Workers Category – There is a range of occupations listed under this category.
- China Special Work Category – Chinese Chef, Traditional Chinese medicine practitioner, Mandarin teacher's aide, Washu martial arts coach, Chinese tour guide.
- Indonesia Special Work Category – Indonesian chef, Halal slaughterer, Bahasa Indonesia teacher's aide.
- Philippines Special Work Category – Registered Nurse, Farm Manager, Engineering professional.
- Vietnam Special Work Category – Vietnamese Chef, Engineering professional
- Interpreters from Japan
- Thai Chefs
Whether you are ready to begin your journey to New Zealand as a student or to work, invest, migrate or are just looking for information, we will advise and guide you.
Please contact Peter O'Dea, Partner of Helmore Ayers Lawyers for a no-obligation chat about how this relates to you. Phone +64 3 366 5086 or use the contact form below.