Health and safety
The Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 and regulations came into force on 4 April 2016 and made significant changes to the duties and obligations of business owners, directors, managers and workers. The maximum penalties under the Act are six times higher than under the Health and Safety in Employment Act.
Feel free to contact Peter O'Dea or Alan Bruce, Partners of Helmore Ayers Lawyers, for a no-obligation chat about how this relates to you on 03 366 5086 or use the contact form below.
Lawyers | Christchurch
Phone 03 366 5086
38 Birmingham Drive, Riccarton, Christchurch 8440
- New Zealand Trusts, Asset Protection, Wills and Succession
- International Trusts, Asset Protection and Succession
- International Outer Space Law, Aviation Law and International Law of Drones
- New Zealand Business and Commercial Law
- International Business and Commercial Law
- Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme ("QROPS") transfers.
- Cyber Law
- New Zealand Construction Contracts
- Commercial and property Litigation